Extra Virgin Olive oil
FOR THE DISH
basil, rosemary, parmesan & salt & pepper
FOR THE FLAVOUR!
1. Crush a couple of cloves of garlic & dice 1 red onion – put in pan, cover with a glug of oil, pinch of salt & pepper, sprinkling of paprika & chilli powder then heat on a high temperature
2. 2 medium tomatoes – dice real nice, then add to the hot pan once the onion & garlic has turned golden
3. Keep tomatoes cooking on very high heat for 5 minutes, stirring throughout, then lower the heat for a further 5-10 minutes to get a lovely thick consistency
4. Get that toast on!
5. 1 or 2 handfuls of washed spinach – add to pan & stir through for a minute or two
6. Plate. Toast. Tomatoes & Spinach. BON APPETIT.