Extra Virgin Olive oil
FOR THE BODY OF THE DISH
basil, rosemary, parmesan & salt & pepper
FOR THE FLAVOUR!
HOW TO MAKE TWO:
1. 1 white onion & 4 cloves of garlic – peel, chop & divide between two individual dishes (or one large one) then add a glug of olive oil & a sprig of rosemary to each
2. 2 medium tomatoes, 1 red onion, 1 courgette & 1 yellow pepper – slice each into fine slivers, then divide between each dish, alternating between all of the vegetables
3. Rip a few basil leaves & sprinkle over your rainbow veg
4. Add another glug of oil over the top of each, a decent sprinkling of salt & pepper & a serious shaving of the parmesan
5. Place the dish(/es) into a medium heat oven & cook for 25 mins
6. Take your ratatouille out of the oven, leave to cool for a minute or two, then TUCK IN!