Red & Yellow Peppers
FOR ALL THE FLAVOUR
King Prawns (or Sweet Potato if you don't eat seafood), carrots, more ginger & your choice of noodles (I cooked with Organic Buckwheat & Sweet Potato noodles!)
1. 1 red & 1 Yellow pepper, 2 medium tomatoes, 1 chilli, 1 red onion, 1 stalk of lemon grass, LOTS of garlic, a handful of coriander, juice of 1 clementine & 1 lime - chop, dice & smash, then BLITZ into a paste
2. Take half of the paste, add the prawns, marinade in a bowl - refridgerate
3. 1 heaped tbsp of coconut oil, 3 shredded carrots, 1 smashed stem of lemon grass & as many chunks of ginger as you like - heat in pan 'til sizzling!
3. Add the remainder of the paste, and a small tin of coconut cream to the hot pan - simmer for 15 minutes
4. Start cooking the noodles, with 5 minutes to spare...
5. Add the prawns to the hot curry, cook for a couple of minutes until pink
6. Drain noodles, add prawn curry, sprinkle some coriander & DEVOUR!