FOR THE BASE
red & yellow peppers, garlic, lemon, lime, coriander, cumin, chilli, salt & pepper
FOR THE FLAVOUR.
1. Chop 1 red & 1 yellow pepper, as much garlic as you like, drizzle olive oil, season with salt & pepper - roast for 15 minutes until golden
2. 1 tin of chickpea's & 1 can of butterbeans - drain & combine in bowl
3. 1 heaped tbsp Tahini, 1 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lemon & 1 lime, 1 chilli & a handful of coriander - combine & mix with the chickpeas & butterbeans
4. Allow the peppers & garlic to cool for 5-10 minutes - add to rest of ingredients & BLITZ & keep blitzing until you have the consistency you like - I like chunky humous, you may like it smooth...
5. Chop carrots, unpack crips, slice cucumber then dip & enjoy!