Tomatoes (also homegrown!)
Green &/or yellow split peas
Baby leaf spinach
TO COOK WITH
vegetable stock, cumin, turmeric, garam masala & fresh coriander
FOR THE FLAVOUR.
1. Red onions, chillies & tomatoes – dice
2. 1 tbsp of coconut oil – heat in pot
3. 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp turmeric & 1 tsp garam masala mix in with onions, chillies & tomatoes – add all to hot oil
4. Add 1 cup pearly barley, 1 cup lentils & 1 cup split peas to pan on medium heat – stir
5. Add 1 pint of boiling water to pan with vegetable stock – bring to boil
6. Boil for 10 minutes then … leave to simmer for 1 hour (more is you have patience)
7. Chop coriander, juice limes & wash spinach
8. When you’re pleased with the consistency of your curry (the longer you leave it the thinker and more delicious it will be) add the final ingredients – stir for 2 minutes
9. Dish up the curry, sprinkle some coriander & EAT!
Delicious as a side for many or a main for few - seriously tasty broccoli!
Seasonal spring crumble!
This is the meal to impress with - homemade tortellini with sun dried tomato & blue cheese filling.
Super healthy, incredibly tasty, easy to make & very impressive. Best meal ever!
Better than Heinz... the best beans on toast!
Colourful, delicious, healthy, easy, flavoursome... Best ratatouille you've ever had!