Tomatoes (also homegrown!)
Green &/or yellow split peas
Baby leaf spinach
TO COOK WITH
vegetable stock, cumin, turmeric, garam masala & fresh coriander
FOR THE FLAVOUR.
1. Red onions, chillies & tomatoes – dice
2. 1 tbsp of coconut oil – heat in pot
3. 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp turmeric & 1 tsp garam masala mix in with onions, chillies & tomatoes – add all to hot oil
4. Add 1 cup pearly barley, 1 cup lentils & 1 cup split peas to pan on medium heat – stir
5. Add 1 pint of boiling water to pan with vegetable stock – bring to boil
6. Boil for 10 minutes then … leave to simmer for 1 hour (more is you have patience)
7. Chop coriander, juice limes & wash spinach
8. When you’re pleased with the consistency of your curry (the longer you leave it the thinker and more delicious it will be) add the final ingredients – stir for 2 minutes
9. Dish up the curry, sprinkle some coriander & EAT!
Seasonal, vegan & wholemeal... Great alternative to traditional Hot Cross Buns!
Super soup for spring!
Delicious as a side for many or a main for few - seriously tasty broccoli!
Seasonal spring crumble!
This is the meal to impress with - homemade tortellini with sun dried tomato & blue cheese filling.
Super healthy, incredibly tasty, easy to make & very impressive. Best meal ever!
Better than Heinz... the best beans on toast!
The best breakfast, come rain or shine, diet or no diet. Delish!
Colourful, delicious, healthy, easy, flavoursome... Best ratatouille you've ever had!
All the goodness, with a twist & a kick!