FOR THE MAIN
red & white onions, tomatoes, coriander & salt & pepper
FOR THE SAUCE!
HOW TO SERVE AS A MAIN FOR 2 OR A SIDE FOR 4:
1. large handful of vine tomatoes, 1 red & 1 white onion - all sliced, salt & peppered and placed in the base of the pot
2. take your cauliflower & rub a 1 tbsp coconut oil into it, once covered sprinkle with 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tbsp turmeric, 1 tbsp coriander power, 1 tbsp garam masala and 1 chilli
3. place on top of the bed of tomatoes and onions & cook on a mid to high heat for 30 minutes
4. after half an hour take out of the oven, making sure the cauliflower is soft to pierce & leave to one side (preferably covered to retain heat)
4. add a splash (3-4 tbsp) of hot water to the bed of onions & tomatoes, which will be lovely & sticky by now, with a sprinkling of coriander leaves, stir up - then BLITZ!!
5. serve the cauliflower in a bowl with spicey blitzed sauce either in a separate bowl or jug OR pour all over the cauliflower, then serve up & DEVOUR!*
*I like a lil squeeze of lemon on top too...