FOR THE BASE
cashews, lemon, garlic, tumeric, cayenne pepper, parsley, corriander, chili, salt & pepper
FOR ALL THE FLAVOUR!
HOW TO MAKE ENOUGH FOR 4:
1. soak dem mung beans! 1 cup per person, add to hot water and leave for anything from 4-8 hours (it'll say on the bag, depending on the type you use)
2. chop 2 red onions, add salt & pepper and combine to mung beans - bring to boil & leave to simmer for 45 mins
3. 2 handfuls of cashews, 1 lemon, salt & pepper, 1 handful of parsley, 1 handful or coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 piece of fresh turmeric (or 1 tsp of powder), 1 chilli - place all in a blender, with a splash of water & blitz
4. once the water from the mung beans has fully reduced, add a tin of coconut cream - mix
5. combine the green gravy from the blender to the mung bean & coconut stew - stir, season with extra salt & pepper, an additional sprinkle of coriander, plate up & ENJOY!