Rolled porridge oats
Blueberries & Red Currants (or any other choice of fruit, frozen or fresh!)
TO FEEL FULL
Bee pollen, flax seeds, goji berries & chia seeds
FOR ALL THE GOODNESS!
1. I use a jam jar, so that I can prep a couple in advance, but any bowl-like vessel will be perfect...
2. 2 tbsp porridge oats, 1 tbsp oat bran, 1/2 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tsp bee pollen & 1 tsp flaxseeds - put all into your jar/bowl/mug
3. Add your fruit! I have an abundance of frozen fruit in my freezer and dried berries in my cupboard because it's so convenient - I love blueberries & red currants together, they're full of antioxidants & nice and tart, but strawberries & raspberries are wonderful & sweet, grated apple & blackcurrants are beautifully seasonal & delicious...
4. Spinkle your goji berries on the top & then fill with almond milk, until all the ingredients are covered
5. Heat everything up in the microwave for a minute - stop & stir then heat for a further minute
6. Once steaming, hot & ready to eat you can ENJOY*!
* if you love a little bit more sweetness, agave or maple syrup is lovely on top!